Recognized as a public utility foundation, the Clément Fayat Foundation is a shareholder foundation that contributes to the sustainability of the Group and the preservation of its independence.
Its actions revolve around three main areas :
- Health: Combating neurodegenerative diseases and participating in medical research.
- Education and training: Training in the construction and public works sector.
- Heritage: Rehabilitation and renovation of historical monuments.
A form of shareholding that is :
- Oriented towards the public interest
- Also ensuring the independence of the Group
The values of this Foundation are in line with those that have driven the Fayat family for over 60 years.
About the Clément Fayat Fundation
FAYAT, the leading independent French construction group and global leader in road machinery, established its own foundation in 2021, the Clément Fayat Foundation.
Recognized as a public utility, the Foundation also has the status of a shareholder. It is an innovative organization that reflects the donors' desire, who are members of the Fayat family, to ensure the longevity of the Foundation's actions.
This stable, sustainable, and public-interest-oriented form of shareholding also guarantees the independence and sustainability of the Group.
The Clément Fayat Foundation supports philanthropic projects in three societal areas: health, education and training, and heritage.