Description of the posting
- Minimum 5 years of sales process and systems experience.
- Result-oriented and experienced professional with proven track in ERP system processing.
- A good understanding of the all processes in a customer center, in order to fulfill the sales needs for a CC.
- Broad knowledge in all functional processes which happen in the customer centers.
- Knowledge about the systems (BPCS, Scala, SAP act!, SAP SEED,…) we use in the customer centers related to sales processes.
- Management experience.
- Must have a strong analytical and problem solving background.
- Experience with Project Management Tools will be a plus.
- The successful candidate should have a university degree
- Fluent in English. More languages is a plus.
- Result oriented and service minded.
- Ability to motivate teams and lead by example.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate to both business and technical individuals.
- Willing to travel.
Interested? If you want to join our team and work for Dynapac GmbH an international enterprise, please send your Personalabteilung • Tel. 04407 972-0 application preferably by email to: Ammerländer Straße 93 • 26203 Wardenburg firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary wishes.
Dynapac is a leading supplier of high tech soil and asphalt rollers, pavers and milling equipment, committed to strengthen customer performance. Dynapac is represented worldwide via its own regional sales- and service offices, and cooperates with an extensive and professional distribution network.
Headquartered in Wardenburg, Germany, Dynapac has production facilities in Europe, South America, and Asia. Dynapac is part of the FAYAT Group.
Dynapac is looking for a highly motivated and creative Business Process Owner – Sales and Marketing (m/f/ng).
- Provides both strategic and tactical direction and leadership excellence for designing the future state of Sales processes within the new S4 template for Customer Centers (CC’s), Distribution Centers (DC’s) and Product Companies (PC’s) or another best of best breed solution.
- Responsible for the global Sales processes design within the Dynapac IT project.
- Responsible for the global set of CC and Divisional Management reports with regards to CC sales.
- Works together with the Customer Centers, Distribution Centers and Product Companies in designing the end to end Sales process, seeking endorsement with the Divisional Sales Council.
- Leads workshops to design the future state Sales processes. Interfaces with business process experts (BPX’s) from Dynapac to gather and document business requirements.
- Aligns with other process streams in order to support these with the sales process.
- Performs current versus future state gap analysis.
- Obtains sign-off and validation of the future state design from the sales process council.
- Liaises with the SAP functional analysts in mapping the requirements into the SAP system.
- Develops and manages the execution training for the future state processes. - Leads the development and execution of the business key user testing.
- Defines and documents the detailed future process flows and business requirements. - Provides status reporting and project level issue management and escalation to the project management office.
- Responsible for business process alignment and improvement, across Dynapac.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the global process throughout the project lifecycle, and establishing a robust life cycle management governance between the different process councils.
- Responsible for keeping the process model up-to-date with changing business needs, organization and technology.
- Will have responsibility for the management of the deployment of the sales processes in the Dynapac IT scope supported by the new SAP solution from a time, innovation, cost and quality perspective.
- Create a "willingness to change" atmosphere with the key users in the pilot countries and make sure that the key users are prepared for the go-live.